“Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions”
Teachers play an extraordinary role in the lives of students for the development of wholesome personality who make them self-aware, self-confident, and self-disciplined. The importance of the teachers is something that can not be understated. They involve themselves to mould their students into responsible citizens for their country. B.Ed. is a professional course which helps to prepare dedicated teachers for the development of the nation. Yamuna Institute of Education (YIE) is reputed Institution in this area which is running B.Ed course for the progress of the society. The Institutional goal of running B.Ed is to provide holistic education for developing critical thinking among the prospective teachers to meet the emerging needs of the society.SPECIAL FEATURES OF YIE:
- YIE envisages value oriented education.
- Providing training for various teaching skill including skill of introducing the lesson, skill of stimulus variation, skill of reinforcement, skill of questioning etc.
- Laying emphasis on the development of communication skill i.e. verbal and non-verbal skill.
- Special programs are arranged for enhancing Linguistic skills of Listening speaking, reading & Writing.
- Encouraging Practicum based Learning.
- Celebrating various festivals and days for social and cultural development of prospective teachers.
- Well equipped library with more than 6000 books including latest educational journals, encyclopedia and reference books.
- Well established psychological, mathematical & science labs.
- Well Qualified and experienced faculty.
- Providing special training to prospective teachers for qualifying various eligibility tests like HTET, CTET etc. for better placements.
- Maintaining guidance & counseling cell for providing career and emotional guidance to prospective teachers.
- Practice teaching program are developed in partnership, cooperatively involving nearby schools and YIE.
Dr. Neelam Dhamija