With the globalization of technology and liberalization of economy, the country is facing a great challenge to sustain its annual growth in GDP. We need to produce quality engineers, who can provide competitive products and services to the society. The management of this institute is very liberal in providing state-of-the art infrastructure and most modern equipment and facilities. We have fully air-conditioned computer centre, library, class rooms and laboratories. The institute receives direction and guidance from the Governing Council, which includes well known educationist—Dr. K.L. Johar and distinguished researcher – Dr. S.R. Mediratta, Director General of the group. Special features of our institute are:Special features of our Polytechnic are:
- It is situated on NH # 73, very close to industrial city of Jagadhri in the state of Haryana.
- It’s campus is widely spread in 35 acres of land in a pollution free environment.
- It’s core faculty and visiting faculty are drawn form renowned institutions in different parts of the country.
- It has state of the art infrastructure with well furnished air-conditioned class rooms and well equipped laboratories.
- Practical orientation of education is given through involvement of industry experts in academic process.
- We make arrangement for extra academic inputs for weak students.
- Courses are duly approved by the AICTE and YIET is affiliated to well known Kurukshetra University.
- It has round the clock own water supply.
- It has 24 hours full power back up with DG.
- It has round the clock internet facility.
- It runs its own transport busses from all major towns.
- We focus on overall personality development of students in congenial environment.
Dr. Rajiv Khanduja